Studio Rental Terms and Conditions
Use of the Studio
- The studio cannot be hired to anyone under the age of 16.
- The studio hirer is responsible for the care and safety of their own equipment whilst on Sussex Camera Centre property.
- No more than six people and/or four domestic animals in the studio at any one session.
- No nudity or criminal activity will be tolerated.
- The studio hirer is responsible for the assessing and minimising health and safety risks of subjects being photographed in the studio.
- Hirers must contain their activity, whilst on our premises, to the studio area only.
- Any children and pets bought to the studio are the sole responsibility of the hirer and must be kept under strict control.
Clothing and Footwear
No stilletto heels to be worn in the studio or adjacent area.
Conditions of Hire
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for booking cancelation otherwise deposit cannot be refunded.
- Prices are for each session to be used on the day of booking only, studio time booked but not used cannot be transferred to sessions other days.
- Any extension of studio time required over the allotted time booked cannot be guaranteed.
- Any extension of studio time (over and above the booked time) must be paid for in full before session continues.
- No smoking or naked flames are allowed in the studio or any other area of the Sussex Camera Centre premises.
- Owners of items being photographed by Sussex Camera Centre Staff must be present at all times during the session. Items for photographing cannot be stored on our premises.
- Hirers must leave the studio in a clean and tidy condition at the end of their session.
- Sussex Camera Centre staff reserve the right to terminate the studio hire without refund should any of the terms and conditions be breached.
- Studio hire includes rental of time booked and use of lighting equipment.
- All damages must be paid for in full by the hirer.
- Non-refundable half – fee deposit must be paid at time of booking.
- We accept no responsibility for any loss of earnings in the event of the studio booking being cancelled for whatever reason. However, in this instance the initial deposit would be refunded.
- We accept no responsibility for loss of earning should the studio session be terminated, during the time booked before the booked time is completed, due to circumstances beyond our control. However, in this instance the initial deposit would be refunded.